Thursday, October 15, 2009

CellPhone Losers

Are  you a chronic cellphone loser like me?  I lose mine all the time.  Thankfully, I mostly neglect to keep track of it in the comfort of my own home, though I have been known to misplace it in the New Orleans airport (twice) and in a New Orleans cab (once).  Well, I have recently discovered the best website ever to help pinpoint the location of my missing cell. Wheresmycellphone.com is my new saving grace.  Just this morning I found mine missing, so I went to the website, typed in my number and within a matter of seconds my phone was ringing.  I was able to locate it nestled on my bed under a nightgown.  Even better, this site is completely FREE, though the owner does take donations.  Next time you find yourself without your tiny piece of technology, try the site to help you recover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment